apatheticindian.com
Why you need Fakebook in your life and how to use it to make people hate theirs
What percentage of your Facebook friends do you actually like? 80%? No come on. 30%? Let’s go with 30% for a second. Out of the remaining 70%, how many would you notice dropping off the surfa…