welovedc.com
First Look: Columbia Firehouse
The exposed brick walls of the building at 109 Saint Asaph belonged first to the Columbia Steam Engine Company in 1871, and carry the weathered look that go with those 128 years, though they now surround the newly-open Columbia Firehouse. The same mix of old and new is the heart of Columbia, the latest venture...
whiteside@acm.org