museemusical.in
A walk through history
Musée Musical was started by a Portuguese man named Misquith, in 1842 on Mount Road mainly for servicing pianos and organs. He named the business Misquith and Co. and it grew so popular that he within a short span had opened about 16 branches all over the south, in the Nilgiris, Bengaluru and other places.