Undergo settlement of estate before property transfer - The Manila Times Online
My grandmother died 21 years ago. The heirs have agreed that one of my grandmother’s properties will be given to my mother. How can my mother transfer the property under her name? How much does she need to pay as inheritance tax? Mimo2 Dear Mimo2, It is essential for the heirs of your grandmoth