What to do if your spouse leaves you after filing marriage green card application? - Immigration Attorney & VISA Law Office in Los Angeles
This blog is meant to help applicants for green card through marriage whose spouse leaves them before interview with USCIS. Application for green card based on marriage to a US citizen is called adjustment of status. This application process requires the spouses to be legally married and a joint interview with a USCIS officer at the end of the process, Continue Reading