connorhicks.co.uk
Plane Graveyard, Hungary - Connor Hicks Photography
Originally built in 1936 by the Hungarian air force this part of the Airfield is now A plane graveyard containing 28 x Mig-21bis, 2 x Mig-21 UM two-seater trainers and 5 x Su-22 M3. When communism ended, the Mig’s were dumped at the side of the runway In 1999 when the Hungarian government decided to withdraw the MiG-21