atmaxplorer.com
Steam opens up Bandai-Namco Publisher Weekend
Bandai-Namco games are once again up on sale on Steam for a Publisher Weekend. Right off the bat, Tekken 7 is at 40% off with DarkSouls 3 following at 60% off. Here’s a list of the other titles on sale:Title DiscountTEKKEN 7 40%DARK SOULS™ III 60%Little Nightmares 40%DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 60%DRAGON ...