How Do You Keep a Traffic Ticket Off Your Record in Arkansas?
You must get the the court to sentence you under the "Misdemeanor Traffic Case Postponement" statute or change the charge to something that won't increase your insurance or add points to your license. See: Ark. Code Ann. §5-4-321. That statute cannot be used in cases involving driving under the influence of alcohol or a drug. Basically,