agraphicdesignblog.com
Typography Design with Shadows! - A Graphic Design Blog
During the week I asked via twitter poll what my next post should be and the highest vote (58%) was ‘Typography Design’. However, for the other 42% that voted ‘Stylish banners’, that would be my next post. There were other requests too – The role and benefit of graphic merged with audio and Blending of colors, I’d see what→