wellness360magazine.com
Cranberries: Everything You Should Know!
FUN FACTS: There are three fruits native to North America, and the cranberry is one of them. Americans consume nearly 400 million pounds of cranberries per year, 20% of them during Thanksgiving week. Only about 5% of cranberries produced in the U.S. are sold fresh and the remaining 95% are