wednesdaysheroes.com
Silver Surfer inks by Mike Pascale
This is Mike’s submission to the Joe Sinnott Challenge #3. Figure and BG: 95 percent brush. (No. 2 and No. 4 sizes.) Speedball ink. Remaining 5 percent plus all lettering and logo box:…