Fire Closes Restaurant on Main Street in Stroudsburg
STROUDSBURG, Pa. -- Usually mid-day, NYC Street Grill on Main Street in Stroudsburg is busy with customers. But instead, the inside is covered in plastic. Tables and chairs are moved to one side. A kitchen fire in an upstairs apartment forced the place to close until further notice. "It was just a regular day. We were serving customers. He was in the back in the kitchen cooking and this girl from upstairs came downstairs saying there is a fire, there is a fire in my apartment. Then, my husband, he came out and called 9-1-1. We took the customers out, stopped doing what we were doing, grabbed important things, and walked out of the door. Then, it was all damaged," said Sheeri Qureshi, NYC Street Grill.
Post to Tumblr