Quick Response Saves Business from Destruction
TEXAS TOWNSHIP -- A faulty appliance may have caused a fire at a business that sells and fixes things like chainsaws and mowers in Wayne County. Employees at Aigner Small Engine Repair Center assessed the damage hours after flames ripped through the business along Route 6 near Honesdale. Photos from Alert Hook and Ladder #2's Facebook page show smoke pouring from the building shortly after 2 a.m. Crews were able to stop the flames from destroying the entire place and everything in it.
Post to Tumblr