via.wnep.com
Home Security System Saves Family from Carbon Monoxide Leak
BEAR CREEK TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- In August, a woman in Luzerne County says she and her daughter were saved by their home security system. What you are about to read is a recording of a 911 call between Lori Masi and Haleigh Powers, who is an emergency dispatcher for ADT Home Security. “'Hello?” “Hi, ma'am I’m calling because of a carbon monoxide alarm from your home, it's imperative that you guys step outside until the fire department can come in' 'okay' 'okay? Make sure everyone gets out because in 10 minutes, then you'll start feeling something, do you feel anything right now?”