Game Commission: Call for Help
NIPPENOSE TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- What should you do when you come upon an animal in distress? An official with the Pennsylvania Game Commission and has some answers. "First thing, you call 911 if it's an emergency, if it's a person. If it's animal-related, then attempt to call the Pennsylvania Game Commission," said Pennsylvania Game Commission Law Enforcement Supervisor Rick Macklem.