Common Household Ingredient is Deadly to Dogs
AMES, Iowa -- A common household ingredient almost took the life of a local family's dog. It’s called Xylitol, and it is a low carb sweetener. One metro couple had quite a scare when their dog ate some melatonin that had Xylitol as its first ingredient. One-year-old Boxer-Terrior mix Millie is full of energy and very curious. Her parents Brianna Schwenk Mashchman and John Mashchman from Webster City said she got into a bottle of melatonin.
Post to Tumblr