Explosions reported at early morning commercial blaze in Kent
KENT, Wash. -- Puget Sound firefighters were on the scene of a commercial fire in the 22600 block of S. 228th St. in Kent early Thursday morning that caused major damage to a welding and fabrication shop. According to Puget Sound Fire's Twitter page, there were no injuries reported, but there was a propane tank burning on the outside of the building. There were some explosions inside the building as firefighters battled the blaze.
Post to Tumblr