Woman infected with flesh-eating bacteria at Virginia beach
NORFOLK, Va. - Amanda Edwards can laugh today thinking back on her potentially fatal health scare after spending just ten minutes in the water at a Virginia beach. "I was just like, 'Oh my goodness... my leg is gonna fall off,'" Edwards chuckled. "That’s the only thing I could keep thinking." She told WTKR she contracted a flesh-eating staph infection during a day of fun at Norfolk’s Ocean View Beach. She said the infection spread quickly.
Post to Tumblr