via.q13fox.com
Sippy tests positive for mold; travel mugs also a problem
SEATTLE -- Local mold experts tested a dark substance inside a popular sippy cup and determined the scum inside was mold. Now, officials say popular travel mugs can also harbor that same harmful fungus if they aren't cared for correctly. Environix in Lynnwood tests and removes harmful mold. Experts swabbed a sample of the mucus and sent it to a local lab. Our test results showed the substance was mold. Doctors say ingesting mold can be harmful to your health.