More than 30 residents displaced after fire at Aurora apartment complex
AURORA, Colo. -- More than 30 residents were displaced after a fire broke out at an apartment complex on Sunday afternoon, Aurora Fire Rescue said. It took crews close to an hour to bring the fire at 1549 N. Nome St. under control just after 3 p.m. Officials said a man was cooking ribs when the propane tank on the grill exploded and set the roof on fire. The man tried to put out the fire, but things got out of control.
Post to Tumblr