Colorado mom warns of ‘choking challenge’ after losing 11-year-old son
ELIZABETH, Colo. -- A mother who lost her son to a popular online challenge is hoping to let other parents know about its dangers. Tia Bodkins said the last thing she said to her 11-year-old son Carson were “I love you very much I'm very proud of you," before he went upstairs to pack for a family trip. Ten minutes later, he was not breathing. Bodkins says she performed CPR, paramedics administered treatment and the team at Children's Hospital worked tirelessly to revive Carson, but his brain had gone without oxygen for too long.
Post to Tumblr