Child playing with matches, candles causes $50,000 in damage in Westminster fire
WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- A child playing with matches and candles in a garage started a fire that caused about $50,000 in damage Tuesday night, the Westminster Fire Department said. Firefighters responded just before 8:30 p.m. to the 7500 block of North Bryant Street. When crews arrived, they found the garage behind a home fully involved. Flames were up to 30 feet high and firefighters received reports of a possible explosion.
Post to Tumblr