Family says they moved from one moldy unit into another with more mold
AURORA, Colo.—Aaron Chapman feels like he’s out of options. He sits in his living room on a stormy Monday, with all the doors and windows open, as he tries to air out an apartment he believes is making him sick. Chapman says he moved to Aurora with his wife and kids to help take care of his mother. She was diagnosed with cancer and wanted to remodel her home and started renting out an apartment at The Courtyards at Buckley. After Chapman started living in the apartment for a month, he said he noticed having trouble breathing.
Post to Tumblr