Puppy hospitalized 5 days after purchase from local store with history of problems
WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- A local woman suspects she purchased a sick puppy from Puppies N Stuff in Westminster after it was diagnosed with a highly contagious virus called parvo five days after purchase. "We weren't sure he was going to survive," Samantha Crawford said. Crawford purchased her Pekingese puppy, Ox, from the pet store on Aug. 17. She said he was in a pen with other dogs, and she noticed symptoms shortly after purchasing him.