Buffalo Wild Wings worker dead, 10 hospitalized after chemical incident in Massachusetts
BURLINGTON, Mass. – A Massachusetts Buffalo Wild Wings worker died and nearly a dozen people were hospitalized after being exposed to a chemical inside the restaurant Thursday evening. Firefighters arrived around 5:30 p.m. and found the worker complaining of nausea, likely from inhaling fumes in the kitchen area. The incident prompted a Tier 1 hazardous material response and firefighters evacuated the building.
Post to Tumblr