Littleton apartment complex damaged in fire deemed uninhabitable
LITTLETON, Colo. -- A large apartment complex for seniors damaged in a fire last month has been deemed uninhabitable. On Monday, building managers told residents who have been displaced since the Nov. 17 fire that they would be unable to return. One person, resident Michael Mitchell, was killed in the fire at The Windermere apartments in Littleton. On Sunday, Mitchell's family told FOX31 and Channel 2 that they had started a fundraising effort to help people displaced by the fire.
Post to Tumblr