Boy Gets Pneumonia after Inhaling Popcorn; Mom Shares Warning for Parents
PARKER, Colo. – A Colorado couple’s Facebook post is getting international attention after their son inhaled pieces of popcorn he was eating and developed a dangerous lung infection. Nicole and Jake Goddard have three children. Every weekend they like to pop a big bowl of popcorn, sit down on the couch and watch a movie as a family. They say their recent viewing of “Mrs. Doubtfire” quickly turned into a horror flick when their 2 1/2-year-old son, Nash, started choking.
Post to Tumblr