Barbecue Fire Rips Through Rancho Cordova Garage
RANCHO CORDOVA -- Firefighters are reminding local residents to be cautious if they choose to enjoy the warmer weather by barbecuing at their homes. A Rancho Cordova resident and two dogs had to evacuate their house Saturday when hot coals left inside a barbecue started a fire in the garage. Sacramento Metropolitan Fire crews extinguished the flames at the Explorer Drive residence after it caused around $35,000 in damage to the home and around $10,000 worth of damage to property in the garage.
Post to Tumblr