St John’s Town of Dalry Parish Church & Vestry
Constructed in 1831 on the side of a hill beside the old remains of the old church of 1771, mainly the Gordon Aisle, 1546, burial place of the Gordons of Lochinvar. and the 'King's Ford', on the Pilgrimage route to Whithorn. Construction is whinstone and sandstone walls and a slate roof.
Post to Tumblr