How I work with pelvic floor physios - The Physio Detective
FAQ: Who should you see if you have problems with your pelvic floor? This is a great question. Ideally, you would see a physiotherapist who has had extensive Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy training AND training in Women's Health (WH) Physiotherapy. Unfortunately, there aren't too many of these physios around. They are definitely out there but not... Read More