oldhouseporches.com
272 Division - Old House Porches
According to Steve Stroud’s book There Used To Be 272 Division was built in ca 1875 for H. D. and Ida Barnes. H.D. was an assistant manager of the Elgin Packing Company. He owned the home until 1901 when it was sold to St. Joseph’s German Catholic Church for their rectory which it is still …