northsidehistory.org
Northview Heights Gallery 1980's - Allegheny City Historic Gallery
Northview Heights was once part of Reserve Township, until it was annexed by Pittsburgh in 1931. It’s approximately 2.5 miles from downtown and about 101.4 acres in size. The land had a few houses and farms on it, but mostly open space. There is also an old civil war fort located near the tower on ... read more