northsidehistory.org
Balsley & Lutton - 128 Federal Street, Allegheny, PA - Est. 1874 - Allegheny City Historic Gallery
We recently rediscovered a collection of Allegheny City & Pittsburgh advertisement trading cards from 1840-1899. Some include suburban areas like Sharpsburg, Etna & McKeesport. They were donated to the ACHG by former Northsider, Bob Blackham. We have a YouTube video featuring Bob and his collection. The Allegheny City Historic Gallery decided to release this immaculate ... read more