FAQ | Manchester Consultancy Limited | Manchester Consultancy
Frequently Ask Questions : FAQs by PARENTS Q What if my son or daughter has a problem abroad? A One of the most important services is our liaison with the university representatives and contacts with the locals community in each country where we have programs. The professionals of MCL conduct orientation and work closely with our affiliated colleges universities in that country, but their primary job is to prepare our students for the academic and cultural differences of their host country. Satisfaction of students and parent is what we want to achieve and strive for our greatest rewards is to see smiling faces of our client with whom we are associated with. Q What kind of accommodation would my child get overseas during the course? A The student can choose their accommodation as per their choice. University Halls, Hostel of Residence Self-Catered - Where the students can cook their own food Catered - Where the student is provided with the food Private Accommodation Rented Shared