Roosevelt Dismissed Early Because of Suspected Food Poisoning Outbreak Among Staff
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Classes at Roosevelt High School were dismissed early Thursday because a large number of the school’s staff was struck down with suspected food poisoning. In an e-mail to students’ parents Principal Kevin Biggs said they don’t have enough staff to continue with normal activities, so the decision was made to dismiss school early and cancel all indoor school activities after school. Outdoor activities are still going forward.
Post to Tumblr