3 teens airlifted to Denver, 1 dead due to carbon monoxide exposure
DENVER -- Three western Colorado teens were airlifted to a Denver area hospital after being exposed to carbon monoxide over a weekend camping trip. One of them is now dead and another remains in critical condition, according to a report. KJCT is reporting that the teens were exposed on Sunday near Delta, when they inhaled carbon monoxide from a faulty trailer camper. All were flown to St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver shortly after being exposed.
Post to Tumblr