What is a good Visa for Artists? What is an “artist visa”? What is an agent for an O-1B visa?
The O-1B is an employment based nonimmigrant classification for artists who have garnered a high level of distinction in their field. Sometimes informally called the “artist visa”, O-1 classification can actually be applied to a broad range of professions in the form of an O-1A (including business, science, scholarly research, etc.) which require a showing