How can I extend my H-1B visa beyond 6 years? My H-1B Time is Running Out, What can I do?
The H-1B visa is a non-immigrant visa that permits a company to hire workers in specialty occupations. This visa category requires that the beneficiary (the foreign worker) have a Bachelor’s degree, and the Petitioner (the U.S. company) can employ the worker for up to six years. This is a very popular visa because unlike many