Applying for Tax Exempt Status - ISLIP + Company, LLP
Once you have followed the steps outlined on this page, you will need to determine what type of tax-exempt status you want. Charitable, Religious and Educational Organizations (501(c)(3)) Form 1023-EZ Interactive Form 1023 Form 1023 (instructions) Other Nonprofit or Tax-Exempt Organizations (501(a)) Form 8976, Notice of Intent to Operate Under Section 501(c)(4) Form 1024 Instructions... Read More