Wire from grill brush nearly kills Puyallup woman
LAKEWOOD, Wash. -- When Tammy Johnson and her husband decided to have a barbeque with their grandchild, she never realized it would change her life. A day later, she told Q13FOX News, "I just had pain. You just wouldn’t think you would have eaten something that would cause this." When she was rushed to the hospital, she quickly found out it wasn't the grilled chicken causing her severe abdominal pain. It was a tiny wire from a brush used to clean the grill.
Post to Tumblr