Community support swells for family of 10 left homeless by fire
EVERSON, Wash. -- A family of 10 was left homeless after fire ripped through their Whatcom County house early Monday morning. Eight people were inside the house at the time but made it out without injury. However, three of their dogs died in the blaze. The fire sparked around midnight when the father saw flames coming from the north side of the house. By the time everyone got out, the building was a fireball, torching everything, including Christmas.
Post to Tumblr