‘Her Smile Would Light Up the Room’ – Parents Remember Daughter who Died from Peanut Allergy
CARMICHAEL-- It was July 26, at Camp Sacramento, when 13-year-old Natalie Giorgi bit into a Rice Krispie Treat at a dance – that snack was drizzled with some kind of peanut product. Natalie had been allergic to peanuts since age 3. She ran to her father, Louis, a doctor. “She spit it out right away, came to us and we gave her some Benadryl and we watched her,” Louis Giorgi, Jr. told FOX40.
Post to Tumblr