gigdesign.me
Employees Chose
In a Rand Workplace Wellness Program Study only 46% employees chose to become aware of their present health needs. A fundamental mandate to challenging the remaining 54% employees is a congruent culture, conforming to achieve set outcomes. We build bridges between autonomy and... #office
Anita Joy