Finding an Eating Disorder Specialist
Anorexia and bulimia require treatment by a psychologist or psychotherapist who has specialized knowledge and training in eating disorders. These are questions you can ask a therapist to determine if they are an eating disorder specialist: Have you had specialized training specifically in eating disorders? What kind of training Where How long Have you ever trained or worked in a hospital