darentsmith.com
Finish | DAREN SMITH
When talking about success in an artistic field like filmmaking or music, I usually tell people that I believe that talent accounts for about 20% of success. The other 80%? Doing the work. I have a good buddy who is one of the most insanely talented artists I know. Good hell can the dude sing. ... Continue Reading...Finish