connorhicks.co.uk
Morgreen Chapel Of Rest - Connor Hicks Photography
Morgreen Hospital was a community hospital in the west end of Southampton. Originally build in 1848 and costing £7000 as the South Stoneham Union Workhouse. The name was changed to West End Institution and employed 300 paupers to work across 20 acres. in 1920 the South Stoneham Union was renamed to Eastleigh, in the …