Council requires land and property for social housing - Clare Courier
If you own land or have a house to sell, then Clare County Council is very interested in talking to you. Social Development director, Ann Haugh, says the council is exploring every available option to tackle the housing crisis and is currently advertising for people with either land or houses who are interested in dealing with the local authority.