How to choose your status to freelance in Japan?
To start your freelance activity in Japan, you have to choose one of the two legal status below : Individual freelance status (also called "Kojin jigyo" in Japanese) Society status 1. Le Kojin jigyo This is a company ran by one individual person. There is no distinction between