1929 - Sacred Heart Church, Arvagh, Co. Cavan - Architecture of Cavan - Archiseek - Irish Architecture
Architect: Ralph H. Byrne The foundation stone was laid on 2nd October 1927, and the official opening took place on 8th September 1929. The architect was Ralph H. Byrne, of W.H. Byrne & Sons, and is in a Romanesque style finished in local stone with chiselled granite dressings of the twin towers, windows and doors.
Post to Tumblr