1861 - St. Stephens Church, South Lambeth, London - Architecture of London - Archiseek - Irish Architecture
Architect: John Bennett Consecrated in 1861, the church could seat 1,200 people. By the 1960s the congregation numbers had collapsed and the decision was taken to demolish the church. It was totally removed in 1967 and a new church built on part of the site. Illustration published in The Builder, October 27 1860.
Post to Tumblr